Labels

Monday, October 11, 2010

Wip of a super villain

Alright, I'll expand my Pers-free time till Wednesday. But I want to keep this blog as Up-To-Date as possible so I just post the progress of a simple CG I'm working on right now. Originally I wanted to post a WIP of a spaceship I'm doing for This Guy, but it hasn’t worked out as well as I hoped. So if you read this, I'll definitely work on that ship, but not till Wednesday. 
















This dude is going to be a super-stylizes super villain grandpa with a jetpack and a shrink gun with an approximate Verts count of about 2000, therefore perfectly render-able with current game engines.
Though I don't have a name for him jet, so I call him just villain dude right now(I'm terribly uncreative with names).
I guess till end of this week I'll have him pretty much done. 

Stuff to do:
-Add hands and feet
-Model Jetpack
-Model Shrink gun
-Add wrinkles to his suit
-Add teeth
-fix some poly loops
-Add something to feet and hands to make them look more interesting (not too sure what)
-Add something to the head too (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment