Labels

Friday, October 8, 2010

concept progress

Alright, today I finalised the level concepts, means, I know exactly what gimmick gets introduced at which lvl, and what kind of puzzle is to solve. 
There are going to be 30 different lvls + 5 secret levels. There is going to be a super simple story but no cutscenes, so the player don't gets ripped out of the gameplay.

If everything works out as planned I'm going to have all the gimmicks coded in 2 weeks and then take 1 or 2 more weeks to design each lvl. 

One thing I'm kinda worried about is a saving system. In the final version, I definitley want the game to save the progress. Unfortunately I have absolutely no clue how to do that and I have to search for some tutorials and how-To`s for that sometimes soon.

There is still quite some stuff I have to fix in the demo. The overall collision system could need some work, the movement of the hero is a bit too slippery and quite some other small stuff.

Though it's quite possible that I won't find any time to really work on the game till Wednesday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment