Labels

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pers : first look

It’s finally done! Yes I am one of those guys with a bazillion started but abandoned game projects on his hard drive. And every time I started a new one I was like: Now I’m gonna make it, at least a demo!
And this time it became true… at least a demo.




It was definatly not the longest development I've been in. It actually only took me about 3 weeks, and only ablout 1 ½ for finishing the gameplay mechanics and lvls. The rest was just polishing and fine tuning.
But it was definatly one of my most productive and intensive developments. And it was really fun almost all the way through, which is quite rare.


About the game:  


You are playing this falla...


...and you have to puzzle your way through 10 levels with increasing difficulty by using a certain twist. What twist am I talking about? Well, you'll have to figure that out for yourself.
Later in the game you will unlock special stuff, secret Lvls etc etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment